Bucks Group Lunch at Restaurant
If food doesn’t get you excited, then you must be lying. According to us, there really is no better way to spend time with mates than with an afternoon of eating and drinking and eating some more. Once you’ve emerged from the hibernation of your night before and you’ve strapped your party pants on, we’ve got a feed for you.
Being in a big group, you may be concerned by the challenge of pleasing the masses. Luckily for you, Wicked Bucks has dealt with every fussy eater, dietary requirement and taste bud preferences before. We’ve taken the liberty of researching (read: eating) our way around every destination to uncover the perfect group dining locations. These are the types of venues that cater to long lunches that turn into late afternoon drinks that roll into a manic night on a dance floor.
Group orders can be stressful enough. Throw in the final bill and your attempts to recall your high school maths while you try to split the costs – it’s a migraine waiting to happen. Save yourself the unnecessary headache and let us whisk you away to the magical land of restaurants with split bills. Even better, you can pick a set menu prior to the day and arrive at the restaurant with your food waiting for you. You can thank us later.
- Private table reserved for the Lads
- Great lunch time rates
- Good size meas
5 Reasons to do a Bucks Group Lunch
- Big boys gotta eat. Before you head for a maccas run, try to scrounge through the leftovers from last nights pre-drinks or raid the mini bar at your hotel, why not make an occasion out of the meal. With all your best buddies around a big table, you might almost forget about that throbbing headache.
- You won’t even need to lift a finger. We can make it all happen. You can name the restaurant, the budget and the time. We’re just here to make sure it meets your needs.
- There is nothing worse than waking up the morning after a big night and trying to piece together what the heck happened. Once you’ve pulled yourself together enough to roll out of bed (let’s face it, it’ll definitely be lunch time by then), join your buddies around the table while you laugh at all the questionable decisions you made.
- The best way to cure a hangover is to keep drinking. This group lunch is an absolute delight because you’ll have a full-stocked bar practically begging you to dig in. It’s 5pm somewhere, right?
- Who said lunches need to stop in the afternoon? This is the type of event that will keep rolling until you stay stop.
Making the most of your Group Bucks Lunch
Want to keep the good times from last night rolling? Wicked Bucks has a string of gorgeous topless waitresses on standby that would love to join you at lunch. Be the envy of every man in the venue, as you have the most gorgeous girls in the room to keep your company party.
Okay, so lunch is winding down, but this experience is just heating up. Once your eaten more than your fair share of food, you’ll be amped and ready for an epic night to follow. On your way out, grad an afternoon aperitif and the party will be ready to keep going. It’s the perfect transition from day-to-night and your group just won’t be able to resist.
We know that planning an event like a Bucks Party can be pretty tiresome and even though your Bachelor will be eternally grateful, we still think you deserve a reward for all your hard work. If a group lunch with drool-worthy food and a free-flow drinks isn’t enough reason for you to hustle for mates together, then we’re not sure what will.
The best part about a Bucks Group Lunch is that Wicked Bucks can make this happen anytime or anywhere. Wherever you choose to spend your Bachelor’s final days of freedom, we can tee- up the perfect place for you.