Such a good weekend. Went with a group of mates who all had a great time. The highlight was two gorgeous babes cooking us breakfast after the night out!! Definitely a must do!
- Add a touch of class to your Bucks weekend
- Guided tastings
- Expert bar staff
- Satisfy the pallet
- Master distillers
Whiskey Tasting Adelaide Bucks Party Idea
How do you take it? We’ve can do every style you could dream of. Whether it’s straight or neat, with water or on the rocks, in a cocktail or straight from the bottle, our Whiskey Tasting session will keep everyone happy. There is a reason whiskey is known as “the water of life”. This golden nectar is basically a companion for life. Along with your friends and family, we can take on a tour of Adelaide’s greatest watering holes.
This joint doesn’t serve up any bottom-shelf, uni student reminiscent whiskey. This stuff is for the big boys. If you’re a first timer to the whiskey world or you’ve been intimidated by the folks at your local whiskey bar, we’ll have friendly bar staff to teach you the difference between the 18-year-old release of such-and-such Scotch, compared to the 21-year-old expression. Whether you drink it neat, shake or stir into a cocktail or hell even make the cocktail then put it inside a ball of ice, you’ll leave with a new-found appreciation for this infamous spirit.
MOST POPULAR ADELAIDE PACKAGE
BUCKS WHISKEY TASTING INFORMATION
5 Reasons to go Whiskey Tasting in Adelaide
- Whiskey drinking is a nuanced art and is mastered by very few (Harvey Specter, we’re looking at you). With these whiskey connoisseur’s on-tap, you’ll soon be sipping and swirling like the higher flyer A-lister you deserve to be.
- Whoever named Adelaide as Australia’s Capital of Wine, obviously never visited this Whiskey Bar – probably because it isn’t common knowledge. This is one of South Australia’s fewer known gems so you won’t be fighting off the masses to be served.
- That’s because these Whiskey Bars aren’t common knowledge. While this tour will take you to a some bigger distilleries, we’ve only got some fewer known gems up our sleeve.
- If there’s a theme to this day out it is “exploration”. There is no one right way to drink all whiskeys, instead your tasting session will be a personal journey of discovery #inspo
- When we said this bar was underground, we weren’t kidding. Your private tasting session will be held in the underground Den – a 150 year old cellar. This is the real deal.