Bungy Jumping Cairns Bucks Party Ideas
Have you ever dreamt of being a superhero and flying through the air? Maybe you’re an adrenaline seeking junkie? Or you want to do something radical to celebrate your final days of freedom? If you answered yes to any (or all) of those questions, then a Cairns bungy jumping experience is for you.
Didn’t your parents ever teach you not to go to a party without a rubber? Don’t worry, we have your back. We’ve found Cairn’s biggest, stretchiest rubber and after a ride using this you’ll be screaming and panting for me.
Bungy jumping offers a menu of 16 different jump styles – we really can do any position you like. From the 50-metre tower you will have the ultimate view of the Great Barrier Reef and across the Northern Beaches.
If jumping from a height on one of the 7 wonders of the world isn’t enough for you, this centre is also designed for ultimate spectating. We have tailor-made viewing platforms, decks, a licensed bar, music, live bands and sun chairs. With so many vantage points, you’ll have the best seat in the house to laugh at your mates’ high pitched squeal.
5 Reasons to go Bungy Jumping in Cairns
- If you thought marriage was the ultimate test of faith, you’ve obviously never been Bungee Jumping before. Show your Missus that you’re brave, committed and loyal by taking life’s biggest leap of faith.
- This is the ultimate adrenaline fuelling activity. After your 50-metre jump and plenty of laughs with your mates, you’ll pumped up and ready to hit the town with your mates. In a mood this good, the only thing putting an end to your night will be lock out.
- If you always err on the side of caution and your life is as safe as a bank, you’re probably going to find it gets a bit dull from time to time. With our safety officers on standby and world-class facilities at your fingertips, your life will be as spicy as your local Thai Restaurant.
- Not everyone is brave enough to make the leap but those who do gain some pretty worthy street cred. We may not be able to off you much more than a pat on the back and a cold beer after your jump, but we hear it works wonders in the pub later on.
- As we said earlier, you really should never party without a rubber. We have 50m of rubber (and sturdy mechanics) to ensure you have the time of your life.
Making the most of Bungy Jumping in Cairns
Like any Australian city, Cairns has plenty of tourist attractions and noteworthy qualities. But there is a reason this Tropical North Queensland town is a hotspot for backpackers year round. You’ll want to make the most of your time in this city as there are unforgettable experiences around every corner. Firstly, Cairns is the gateway to one of the seven wonders of the world. There are charter boats and yacht headed for the Great Barrier Reef at all times of the day (and night). In this underwater wonderland, you won’t be disappointed with the fish, coral, turtles and other aqua life that awaits you.
If you’re too sunburn for another day on the sea, you can get up close and personal with a different type of wildlife. At the crocodile adventure parks you’ll see the power of these monstrous beasts as the leap from the water to feed and if you’re really game, you can even get in the water with them (in the safety of a cage of course). With so many backpackers frequenting Cairns, there is enough nightlife to keep even the biggest of party animals satisfied. You won’t need to pack your tux, because these joints are all about shorts, thongs and damn cold beer. If this sounds up your alley, all you need to do is round up the boys and pack your bags – Wicked Bucks will take care of the rest.