Such a good weekend. Went with a group of mates who all had a great time. The highlight was two gorgeous babes cooking us breakfast after the night out!! Definitely a must do!
- Local staff to take you to the best stops
- Drop a line and relax
- Bar onboard
- Take home the catch of the day
- Specialise in reef and game fishing
- You'll be hooked once you reel in your first catch
- Rods, tackle, bait etc all included
Fishing Day Darwin Bucks Party Idea
It’s not how deep you fish, it’s how you wiggle your worm boys! Are you a master bater? Where casting a line can be a relaxing pastime with the boys, the sudden rush of excitement when you catch your first fish of the day is incomparable! Why not do something that doesn’t involve pounding your liver and head out on the open water for your next bucks event!
Make lasting memories and maybe even catch yourselves some dinner. We’ll provide the boat, the crew and all necessary equipment. Bring along your party and prepare to take part in the great hunt, otherwise known as fishing.
How do you communicate with a fish? Drop it a line! Jokes aside, this day-long event is undoubtedly one of the best gifts you can give your buck and is sure to be the envy of everyone back home. If you’re seeking quality time with the boys, relaxing moments on the water and the addictive high that comes with reeling in a big catch then this is the bucks event for you!
We’ll set sail across Darwin’s stunning Harbour… full of fish from around the globe just waiting to take a bite! The warm sun on your shoulders, best mates around you and beers flowing…. It really doesn’t get much better than this!
MOST POPULAR DARWIN PACKAGE
Darwin Bucks What a Catch Party Package
From $470.00 per person
- 2 Nights Accommodation
- Half Day Fishing Charter
- Meals and Snacks Provided on Boat
- All Equipment Needed
- Return Transfers from your hotel
- VIP entry to Premium Nightclub
- Detailed Wicked Bucks Itinerary
- Personal Event Planner
BUCKS FISHING DAY INFORMATION
5 Reasons to do a Fishing Day in Darwin
- They are fun to catch (the harder the chase, the better they taste).
- Fresh is best and more satisfying when you’ve put in the hard yards.
- Not long after you bring one home, it’s going to turn rotten.
- They can be slippery little buggers!
- You can’t take the young ones home or you’ll be in big trouble.