Such a good weekend. Went with a group of mates who all had a great time. The highlight was two gorgeous babes cooking us breakfast after the night out!! Definitely a must do!
- Birds eye view of Darwin
- Incredible views
- Experienced pilot
- Local knowledge
- Keep an eye out for wildlife
- A flight to remember
- Get your night off to a good start
Helicopter Ride Darwin Bucks Party Idea
Want to get your buck like, really, really high? Well then book him in for the Helicopter Ride of a lifetime. Soar well above all of your mates gifts and see the beautiful Darwin from a whole new perspective that will make for some epic highs and world class photos.
This is an experience your buck will never ever forget and the perfect final addition to his bachelorhood memories before the big day! Buckle up, sit back and prepare to take in some breathtaking scenery!
This is sure to be anything but tame as you fly over some Croc breeding grounds, crystal clear waters teeming with wildlife such as turtles and even Australia’s biggest baddie the Great White Shark. The untouched sandy white beaches meeting the shoreline will be filled with beautiful girls basking in the hot sun and you’ll have a bird eyes view of it!
1000ft up and above Australia’s northern capital provides the sharpest vantage point of this tropical city and all its inhabitants. Fly through and beyond the red rock cliffs while watching your buck rub his eyes in disbelief that you managed to pull something like this off!
BUCKS HELICOPTER RIDE INFORMATION
5 Reasons to do a Helicopter Ride in Darwin
- Have you ever been in a helicopter? It is INSANELY stimulating and an absolute tick off the bucket list.
- What better way to see some of Darwin’s scariest wildlife than from the safety of above!
- Not only will you be pumping with adrenaline and rearing to party after this, you will have an unforgettable moment of bonding with your buck before the night gets messy.
- Enjoy spectacular panoramic views you’ll find yourself remembering for years to come.
- Get higher than you’ve ever been, completely naturally!