Such a good weekend. Went with a group of mates who all had a great time. The highlight was two gorgeous babes cooking us breakfast after the night out!! Definitely a must do!
- Get your balls in the hole
- Great way to ease into a big night
- Relaxed competition
- Catering and beverage package options
- Option to include golf bunnies
- Clubs and ball hire available
- Get ready to par-tee
Golf Day Darwin Bucks Party Idea
Celebrate your bucks event with a golf tournament like no other! An athletic activity (technically speaking) that allows you to sport your best whites and flashiest speed glasses. Oh and this golf day is sure to be anything but boring when the beers start flowing and our beautiful caddy girls get involved. Tee off in style and enjoy Darwin’s most luxurious course with the lads.
Any Tiger Woods or Bobby Jones wannabes amongst your party (hopefully the groom doesn’t take after Mr Woods)? Golf is the perfect way to celebrate your buck’s last night of freedom before days like this become few and far between. Rally the lads, grab your balls and get your swinger ready for this is sure to turn competitive. Arguably golf is not the hardest of sports, but it is the perfect excuse to treat the boys to some much needed male time and uninterrupted chit chat.
MOST POPULAR DARWIN PACKAGE
Darwin Bucks Hole in One Party Package
From $410 per person
- 2 Nights Accommodation
- 9 Holes of Golf
- All Equipment Included
- Wood Fire Pizza Lunch & Beverages
- Return Transfers to Golf
- Group Dinner
- VIP entry at Premium Nightclub
- Detailed Wicked Bucks Itinerary
- Personal Event Planner
BUCKS GOLF DAY INFORMATION
5 Reasons to do a Golf Day in Darwin
- Like sex, golf is one activity you can enjoy even if you aren’t good at it (So the boys are sure to get around it).
- Have you seen how hot our girls look dressed for a day of golf? We are talking high white socks and mini skirts that might have you purposefully dropping your balls.
- The grass is greener where the beer is flowing… so you can count on our reliable caddy girl to visit often with her (beer) rack.
- Beers, nine holes and pristine grounds under the beautiful Darwin sun… need we say more?
- There are two things you can do with your head down and lets face it… the odds are you’ll be better at golf.