In Room Bucks Party Sydney
Bachelor Pad? Check. Stocked Bar Fridge? Check. All the lads? Check. There’s no need to leave your hotel with a set up like this. Wicked Bucks can show you what bucks weekends are all about with our Private In-Room Party. Cheers to that!
After a busy day exploring the sights of Sydney, you might not feel like leaving the comfort of your hotel. That’s doesn’t mean you need to miss out on the fun. Let us bring it to you! When you’re kicking back in your Bachelor Pad, there’ll be a knock at the door.
No need to get up, because your private topless waitress can let herself in. Wearing sky-high-heels with some blink-and-you’ll-miss-it lingerie, she’s here to keep the beers flowing and the food ready.
If you want to spice it up a little bit, why not invite her friend over too. She’s just as stunning, and her performance will leave nothing to the imagination. When you’re feeling wined, dined and oh so fine, we can whip out the poker chips and get the game started. The possibilities are endless! Whatever you want for this in-room party, all you need to do is say the word, and we can make it happen!
5 Reasons to do an In Room Bucks Party in Sydney
- When you’re sitting in the comfort of your hotel room, there’s no risk of your breaking up the party or losing the groom-to-be. An in-room party means you can celebrate your Bucks Party the right way – together!
- We’ve pulled some strings and spoken to all the right people to ensure the hotel manager knows you’re a Bucks group. No one will be disturbing you tonight.
- Please read section 5, paragraph one of the Law of Bucks – What happens on Bucks, stays on Bucks. This is one activity where you can get as cheeky as you dare, without worrying about who might find out.
- In the privacy of your own room, you won’t have to share your entertainment with anyone else. Your Buck will be getting all the extra attention he deserves.
- Just because you are enjoying your in-room party, doesn’t mean you can’t hit the town afterwards. This is the ultimate way to kick off your night and party in true Sydney style afterwards.
Making the most of your in Room Bucks Party in Sydney
There is no questioning that Sydney is Australia’s best-known city. It’s the sort of place you can plan to spend a weekend and end up leaving a month later without having made your way through your “must do” list.
You can soak in the sunrise from the top of the iconic Harbour Bridge or watch the sunset from the Opera House with a cocktail in hand. The redeveloped wharves of Walsh Bay are the perfect place to groove to your favourite tunes and cut shapes into the early hours of the morning. When you finally roll out of bed the next morning, why not cure your hangover with a little retail therapy?
Even just in the city CBD, you can find everything from big name and local designers to buzzing markets and discount outlets. If you’re more of an outdoorsy type of guy, you will have seen photos of Sydney’s beaches around the world.
The best part is – they look exactly like the pictures. Most beaches have pathways to explore the era on foot, rollerblade or bike too. We weren’t kidding when we said there was something for everyone! Sydney’s only missing one thing at the moment and that’s you. So round up your mates, pack your bags and let Wicked Bucks do the rest. This is going to be a celebration for the history books.