Quad Biking Taupo Stag Party Idea
We weren’t born in 1913. We know that lap dances and beer are a top priority for most Bucks Parties. But after one too many beersies or that 3rd (or 7th?) tequila shot, you might be looking for a little break from the liquor the next morning. Cue: Quad Biking. It’s our top secret hangover cure (maybe not a cure, but it’s a good distraction) It’s time to be original gents. Show your Buck how special he is by organising a celebration as unique as his personality. Quad Biking really is the only option here. There’s no experience required for these bad boys as full instruction is provided before your mount the beast.
Explore the trails while winding your way through native bush and soaking in the panoramic views, then finish the day off with a stop at the highest vantage point. The Suzuki LTZ 250cc sports quads and Honda 90cc quads we have on standby perform equally well in wet or dry conditions – so this activity can go ahead (almost) rain, hail or shine. If you feel like stepping it up a notch, you can always combine your quad biking tour with a paintball session to really get the adrenaline pumping. Talk about a winning combo! You can thank us later.
5 Reasons to do a Quad Bike Tour in Taupo
- Nothing says ‘bromance’ like riding a quad bike into the sunset with the lads. With a stunning green backdrop, your mates will think you’re a total babe – helmet hair and all.
- If you’re the kind of big kid that likes to get their hands/feet/everything dirty, a quad biking tour is for you. You’ll spend the day driving through dirt and creeks; and it’s almost better than making mud pies.
- Whether you’re a gun biker or you’re still on your training wheels, these quads are perfect for all levels and abilities. They’re designed to be exactly how you like your women – light, easy to ride and full of fun.
- This isn’t a farm ride. These native bush trails will keep you on the edge of your seat for the whole ride and you’ll leave on an adrenaline high. It’s the way all good rides should be.
- We’re pretty flexible. We can customise your tour to ensure we’re ticking off all the sites you want to see and not keeping you out for too long.