Such a good weekend. Went with a group of mates who all had a great time. The highlight was two gorgeous babes cooking us breakfast after the night out!! Definitely a must do!
- Cruise in style
- Great day time activity
- Sail on the Great Barrier Reef
- Enjoy the tropical weather
Bucks Cruise, Boob Cruise, Stripper Cruise and Boat Parties
Invite all your sea-men and prepare for the ride of a lifetime. A boat party cruise is the best way to get rockin’ and rollin’ with your nearest and dearest. Things might get a little wet – but it’ll only add to the experience. We can promise you all the things that get you excited – ropes, a long ride and the potential to get a little rough. Get your mind out of the bedroom and out to sea. A bucks party cruise through Cairns will have you reminiscing for years to come.
From the minute you and your buddies will pile onto your luxury, floating venue for the day, you’ll be wined, dined and treated oh so fine. There is plenty of room for eskies, so the cold brewskies will be flowing. There won’t be any neighbours nearby to complain about your bad taste in rap music (We won’t judge you for it). There also won’t be any exxy uber fares or public transport mis-matches because you’ll have everyone that matters in the one place. If that’s not a dream come true, we don’t know what is.
BUCKS CRUISE INFORMATION
5 Reasons to do a Bucks Cruise in Cairns
- We hear that the ladies love Sailors. Once you’re back on land and you’re spinning yarns about your time out on the sea, you’ll have the women lining up around the block for you.
- Without any old neighbours (or WAGS) hanging around to complain about poor music taste, you can drop the bass as loud as you please.
- Are you sick of your Missus complaining about your inability to multi-task? With a Bucks Boat Party Cruise, you’ll be soaking in the ambient landscape, spending quality time with your mates, sinking cold beers, filling up on dude food AND maybe even cutting shapes on the bow. Wait until she hears about this one.
- Cairns is the gateway to Australia’s pride and joy – The Great Barrier Reef. While you’re swanning around on deck, you’ll be treated to crystal blue waters, an abundance of sea life and maybe even some dancing dolphins. It’s pretty magical.
- It’s a boat. You’re a boy. It’s basically a match made in heaven.