- Check out the fillys
- Classy day out
- Get the suits or costumes ready
- Get your own private area
Bucks Race Day Cairns Bucks Party Idea
You don’t need to wait for Spring to get into the racing spirit. Wicked Bucks brings you the ultimate Race Day experience year round making our list of top Cairns bucks party ideas. All you need to do is bust out your best suit and get ready to sip a whole load of champers. Wicked Bucks has teamed up with Cairns’ best to bring you the best Race Day experience on offer.
From fancy champagne in swanky flutes, to gourmet food, beers on the greens and all the horsey ation, you and your squad are destined to have a day to remember. Dress to impress in your best suit, frock or fascinator (don’t worry, we won’t tell your Missus) and try your hand at fashion on the fields. If you’re afraid to walk the catwalk, never fear, there’ll also be plenty of live action and screens to watch your pick bring home a win. #winning.
MOST POPULAR CAIRNS PACKAGE
Cairns Bucks The Hangover Bachelor Party Package
From $359.00 per person
- DAY 1
- 2 Nights Resort Accommodation Cairns
- Return Airport Transfers
- 1 x Rainforest Paintball Experience + Sausage Sizzle
- Ultimate Club Crawl
- DAY 2
- Entry to Horse Races
- 1 x Sports Bar Bucks Dinner + Drinks
- VIP Nightclub Entry
- $600 Venue Voucher
- Detailed Bucks Itinerary
- Personal Event Planner
BUCKS RACE DAY INFORMATION
5 Reasons to do a Race Day in Cairns
- With a top notch menu, premium bevvie pack and great entertainment, it’s obviously destined to be a day for the memory bank.
- Everyone knows a day at the races is as in demand as a Golden Gaytime burger (it’s legit a thing). There’s no need to get your knickers in a knot and stress about queueing up for tickets. Wicked Bucks takes all the hard work out of planning the day, so all you need to do is turn up to get turnt up.
- Race Day is about fashion as much as it is about the actual racing. When you dust off your cufflinks, don your best suit and go trackside, you’ll feel like a true Hollywood A-Lister.
- Who wouldn’t want to spend a day in the sun (it hardly ever rains in Cairns), with a cold beer in one hand and clutching their winnings in the other?
- A day at the races is enough to get even your Grandpa amped up. This event is the perfect way to kick start an epic night of celebrations to follow.