Such a good weekend. Went with a group of mates who all had a great time. The highlight was two gorgeous babes cooking us breakfast after the night out!! Definitely a must do!
- Zorb balls included
- Field set-up equipment included
- Staff to set-up
- Staff to referee
- Forget scoring goals, just staying vertical is an achievement
- Bump the Buck
- Unique soccer experience
Bubble Soccer Hobart Bucks Party Idea
What’s round, squishy and fun to play with? Bubble Soccer, of course. Just like normal balls, these come in all sizes and are best played rough. Round up your mates and get ready to go head to head, this is some ball action you won’t want to miss out on.
The name pretty much says it all. Bubble Soccer is soccer played in a giant inflatable ball. You’ll spend the match as a human wrecking ball, sweeping across the field and knocking your friends over.
The game runs almost identically to a traditional soccer game but when you’re bubble wrapped, tackling is a whole new experience. This fun isn’t just limited to soccer though.
Once you’ve got your suit on, you can play anything from Capture the Flag to Sharks and Minnows. Whether you win or lose, after taking that many bangs in one sitting, you’re guaranteed to leave one happy chappy.
BUCKS BUBBLE SOCCER INFORMATION
5 Reasons to do Bubble Soccer in Hobart
- Every guy loves some rough ball action. Bubble Soccer is one of the few times that it is socially acceptable to whip your balls out and bang your mates in public, without copping any strange looks.
- It’s a competition. Nothing beats going head to head with your mates and taking home the top prize. We can’t guarantee anything more than bragging rights for the winners, but isn’t that what everyone wants anyway?
- Skill isn’t important. You may have the next Cristiano Ronaldo on your team, or you may have that one friend that trips on the flat footpath. Regardless of their coordination, everyone is on the same playing level when they’re wearing one of these suits.
- It’s pretty unique. Bubble Soccer is a relatively new sport. This is your opportunity to try it out before the word gets out and everyone jumps on the bandwagon. That’s some pretty good bragging rights.
- Whether you win or lose, the fun is all in the game. When else are you going to get the chance to knock your soon-to-be father-in-law to the ground without your Missus losing the plot?