- 100 + Obstacles & Challenges
- Great for large bucks groups
- Challenges for all skill levels
- Stunning views from the top
Bucks Day Challenge Cairns Bucks Ideas
Turn up the dial and get ready to feel the heat with the ultimate Bucks Day Challenge. This unique experience will send your mates head-to-head and have the Buck laughing his ass off. Wicked Bucks can promise plenty of laughs – that will continue for years after the event. The Bucks Day Challenge is not for the faint hearted. Your party will be split into teams and left to unlock a series of customised challenges. The aim? To compete all the challenge and earn more points than the other groups. The Cairns Bucks Day Challenge is not for the faint hearted. Your party will be split into teams and left to unlock a series of customised challenges.
The aim? To compete all the challenges and earn more points than the other groups. It sounds simple, right? It’s not. You will use an interactive app to hunt down GPS spot. You will test your pub trivia and ability to solve brain teasers. You will need to throw your dignity out the window as you participate in hilarious photo and video tasks. Don’t worry though. We’ll have cold beers waiting for the winners at the end and a box of tissues for the losers too. After the challenge, you’ll also have access to all the photos and video to look back on – It makes for great best man speech material!
BUCKS DAY CHALLENGE INFORMATION
5 Reasons to do a Bucks Day Challenge in Cairns
- Already booked a boat party cruise? Pub crawl? Go-Karting? You can add as many destinations as you please as checkpoints on your app.
- This is one activity that can promise something for literally everyone. The challenges can be customised to suit your group so that even your Grandpa Joe can join in on the fun.
- There is no better or quicker way to explore Cairns. While you’re adventuring your way around the Northern Queensland destination, you’ll be able to tick plenty of sites off your bucket list too. Wait until your Missus hears about your new found skill for multi-tasking!
- A bit of healthy competition is the perfect ingredient for any group of mates.
- This is the ultimate ice-breaking activity. If not everyone in your party is acquainted with each other before the Challenge, they’ll be best of mates by the end of it.