Such a good weekend. Went with a group of mates who all had a great time. The highlight was two gorgeous babes cooking us breakfast after the night out!! Definitely a must do!
- Explore the beautiful Whitsundays
- Incredible scenery
- Work up a thirst
- Relaxing group activity
- Great way to ease into a big night
- Kayaks and all equipment included
- Instructional tutorial
Kayaking Airlie Beach
Destination: AIRLIE BEACH
The gorgeous blue siren of the ocean here in Airlie Beach calls to all of us. So why not experience it up close? A kayaking trip sees you get amongst the blue stuff, in a single or a double kayak, to cruise the lagoon and the beautiful waterfront of Airlie Beach! Enjoy the views and the wildlife of this iconic area, with no noisy engine to distract you.
The waterfront of Airlie Beach is more than just a gateway to the Whitsundays – it is an environment that is chock full of action, wildlife, and some gorgeous ladies sunning themselves beachside. Now isn’t that a site to behold? You can take it all in on this cool kayaking excursion, where you can absorb all that this amazing oceanside landscape has to offer. Not a bad look!
MOST POPULAR AIRLIE BEACH PACKAGE
Airlie Beach Bucks Kayak Clubs and Cakes Package
From $180.00 per person
- 1 hour Kayak hire
- Naughty cake for Buck
- 2 hour venue hire
- $500 venue voucher
- DJ and security
- Two Bikini or Lingerie Waitresses
- Entry into one of Airlie’s hottest clubs
- Beverage on arrival
- Detailed Bucks Itinerary
- Personal Event Planner
BUCKS AIRLIE BEACH INFORMATION
5 Reasons to go Kayaking in Airlie Beach
- Kayaking is one of the oldest methods of water transport out there. Even if you haven’t got any Inuit blood in you, we reckon you will take to it quickly.
- The ocean is a striking place, a great leveler, impersonal, massive, it cares nothing for our measly trifles or inconsequential bullshit. But it’s pretty. And babes sun on the beaches. Sounds worth the price of admission!
- There is a striking amount of ocean wildlife that exists here in these waters. Every day, you have the chance to spot any number of rays, sea birds, massive sea turtles, and much more. Channel your inner David Attenborough, you lovely Bird of Paradise.
- You will be using your arms and your shoulders to move through the ocean today. That exertion will be a good look once you all get suited and booted for the night ahead of you. Break out the fitted shirts!
- Once your tour is over, you can take your tales of the open sea to the bar, there to describe in vivid detail, to every girl within ear shot, of your battle with the dreaded Kraken. We are sure they will be very impressed.
Read More: Things to do in Airlie Beach | Airlie Beach Bucks Ideas | Airlie Beach Bucks Party Accommodation | Airlie Beach Bucks Party Packages | Airlie Beach Nightclubs | Bucks Party Games | Airlie Beach Fishing Guide