- Action packed jet skiing
- Experienced guide to lead you
- Stop at an incredible beach
- Keep an eye out for marine life
- All safety gear included
- Ski induction
- Epic way to explore the Whitsundays
Jet Ski Airlie Beach Bucks Party Idea
Destination: AIRLIE BEACH
Ready for a little slice of adrenalin? Jet skis aren’t new, they have been producing some white-knuckle rides for several years now, and this is your chance to sample them! Take to the water and punish some waves, aboard your very own jet ski ride. Get some expert instruction and crank that throttle, just don’t forget your sunscreen!
A jet drive is a unique source of propulsion, and it lets you rip around the water at a terrific speed! Your mount today is a high-powered whip, capable of enormous speeds, and amazing maneuverability. You won’t believe what this machine is capable of. So hang on tight, it’s going to get a bit wet and wild today! And hey, if you come off, you come off. It’s not how hard we fall, it’s how we stand ourselves back up.
BUCKS JET SKIING INFORMATION
5 Reasons to go Jet Skiing in Airlie Beach
- The Speed. Pin that throttle and feel this baby pick up and go! You will be a seasoned pro after some instruction from your guide, and your confidence will improve as you get the feel of her. By the way, she’s a she. All boats are shes.
- The Views. This ride isn’t just about the pace – you are headed out on a tour of the neighbourhood, to view some first-rate beaches in the Whitsundays and enjoy a sweet picnic among the scenery here. Not a bad look!
- The Day Dream Island tour sees you enjoying some amazing snorkeling amid the clear blue waters of this ocean landscape. A stylish way to cool off. Lovely!
- Keen to stay closer to shore? You can rip it up near Airlie Beach, enjoying the speed while attracting jealous stares from all those landlubbers watching you from the boardwalk!
- A sweet finish! Take that sun-baked bod back to the strip, where a wicked night of debauchery awaits you. And now, you have a tale to tell. The perfect primer to the night of your life!
Read More: Things to do in Airlie Beach | Airlie Beach Bucks Ideas | Airlie Beach Bucks Party Accommodation | Airlie Beach Bucks Party Packages | Airlie Beach Nightclubs | Bucks Party Games | Airlie Beach Fishing Guide