Bucks Day Challenge Queenstown Stag Party Ideas
A Bucks Party is the celebration of your mate’s last hurrah of his bachelorhood. With his big day right around the corner, you’re going to want to toughen him up for the challenges marriage will throw his way. A Bucks Day Challenge will let your buddy have the time of his life with his best bros – without letting him get too big for his boots. A Bucks Day Challenge is just like your Missus – It ticks all the right boxes and provides you with plenty of long-lasting memories.
But unlike your Missus, this is one you’ll get to share with your buddies. Playing in teams of four to five people, you’ll use an interactive map and GPS hotspots to unlock a series of challenges around Queenstown. The aim of the game is to complete all the challenges, earn more points than the other groups and ultimately take home the Bucks Day Challenge Crown. We can’t promise there’ll actually be a crown on offer but there will be plenty of photos and videos for you to reminisce over for years to come.
5 Reasons to do a Bucks Day Challenge in Queenstown
- We like to consider ourselves a pretty flexible bunch – we could probably even give that yoga teacher from down the road a run for her money. We may not be into sunrise headstands but we can customise your challenges to suit whatever you’re looking for. Already booked paintball? Boat Cruise? Strip Club entry? Why not add them all as checkpoints on the adventure?
- Everyone knows variety is the spice of life, and that’s why we like to shake things up a bit. No two challenges in your Bucks Day activity will be the same. Some may include pub trivia, brain teasers or hilarious photos and video tasks. There is something for everyone.
- A little competition never hurt anyone. By the end of this Bucks Day Challenge you’ll have determined the boys from the men – and also who will be shouting the first round of drinks later that night.
- Speaking of later that night… A Bucks Day Challenge is the perfect way to set yourselves up for an epic night to follow. With so much adrenaline and belly-ache inducing laughter, the only thing putting an end to your night will be the sunrise.
- You can make these challenges as tame or as outrageous as you like. The options are endless.
Making the most of a Bucks Day Challenge in Queenstown
There is good reason that Queenstown has a royal name – this South Island destination deserves a crown for the range of attractions on offer. Whether you’re visiting in the dark depths of winter or the blistering peak of summer, you’ll be inundated with things to do. Lovingly referred to as the “Adrenaline Capital of the World”, Queenstown is home to the world’s first and now one of the most famous commercial bungee jumps.
If you want to keep the adrenaline flowing, you can also try go-karting, bubble soccer, paintball or even foot golf. Once the sun sets, you’ll truly understand why Queenstown is regularly named as the world’s friendliest city. The nightlife scene bustles year round, and there are always a bunch of locals willing to show you a good time. If you don’t want to miss out on anything when you visit Queenstown, let Wicked Bucks give you the ultimate experience. It’ll be a celebration for the history books.